Blog 2017-08-16 Fairy 401 0
The United Nations has designated October 15 as the “global handwashing day”. The aim is to urge the world to adopt the simple act of “hand washing” to raise awareness of personal hygiene and prevent the spread of infection and infectious diseases.
In daily life, work, study, our hands can infect many germs. The bacteria invade the human body through contact with their hands, leading to the disease. Therefore, it is a good habit to develop frequent hand washing to reduce the occurrence of diseases.
As a bar soap wholesale, we need to remind everyone to wash your hands with soaps.
1. Wash your hands with the tap.
2. Add the lotion or soap and rub out the foam with your hands.
3. Carefully wipe hands with each other, hands and back, inside and outside of the fingernail, and around, fingertips and slot positions, with a minimum of 10 seconds of rubbing.
4. Rinse with flowing water for at least 10 seconds.
5. After completely cleaning, rinse your hands thoroughly with clean water.
6. Wipe your hands thoroughly with dry towels or toilet paper, or dry your hands with a dry mobile phone.
7. After your hands are properly washed, stop touching the faucet directly to prevent your hands from getting dirty again. Use a towel to cover the faucet, or splash water on the faucet to clean it, then turn off the tap.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.