How to Properly Wash Your Socks
Most of us use washing machines to wash our socks; however, washing Socks is not as simple as dumping them all in the machine and turning it on. When washing socks, you don’t necessarily need to completely separate them from other types of clothing. However, you do need to separate different colors of socks. For instance, when watching white athletic socks, you should wash them with other whites such as underwear, white T-shirts or other predominately white colored clothing.
In order to wash socks thoroughly, and keep them from being destroyed, there are a few things that you should know offered by your trusty laundry soap manufacturer JOBY.
- DO NOT attempt to wipe away the stains that are wet or damp as this will spread the stain. When the stain is dry, gently scrape off the excess with the plastic knife or spoon, being careful not to grind the particles into the fabric.
- Gently brush at the stain spot with small brush or toothbrush. Put a few drops of CLEACE liquid detergent or JOBY multiple soaps onto the stain, and rub it into the stain with your thumb and forefinger. Add a drop or two of water to the stain spot and briskly rub with brush or toothbrush on BOTH sides of the fabric, using circular motions. You may need to repeat these steps several times before the stain is completely gone.
- Wash the garment following all care guidelines on the tag.
- When cycle is completely finished, check the clothes carefully for any sign of the stain. If the stain remains, repeat the previous steps. NEVER dry clothes in a dryer if a stain remains as this will set the stain, which will then be nearly impossible to remove.
- ALWAYS read the label on your garment to determine proper washing instructions.
- It is generally a good idea to wash stained clothes separately from another laundry to avoid spreading the stain to other clothes.
- If the stain is on a delicate fabric such as silk or wool, or if the garment is designated as dry-clean only, take the item to a professional cleaner. For help finding reputable cleaners in your area, contact us.
- Always read and follow all directions the product offered carefully, making certain that the product is appropriate for the fabric you have in mind.
Colorful Soap product Transparent Laundry Soap Whiten Laundry Soap
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: email@example.com, or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.