How to DIY a Soap?
DIY your beauty soap and have some fun during the process. If you’re looking to go green and help nourish your skin in the process, this recipe for organic rosemary and lavender soap smells delicious and is good for you. You’re able to substitute the rosemary and the lavender for whatever herbs and spices you prefer such as cinnamon, aloe, chai, or coconut.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups of organic glycerin soap base
- ¼ cup infusion of lavender flowers and rosemary leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoon of lavender oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of rosemary oil
- 1 teaspoon of pulverized dried rosemary
- Plastic wrap
- Double boiler – you create your own with two pots as long as one fits into the other
- Muffin tin, ice cube tray, or any mold that will form the preferred shape for your bars
You can purchase these items at your local grocery store, flower shop, pharmacy or apothecary. The total prep, cook and set time for this recipe are 90 minutes. However, you only need to pay attention for the first 30. After the mixture is in the mold, you can set your timer and forget about it.
- Use the double boiler to melt the soap base until it liquefies
- While the soap base is liquefying, line your mold with plastic wrap
- Add the infusion, the oils and your pulverized rosemary leaves, and stir for an even distribution
- Pour the mixture into the mold
- Let your soap harden in the freezer for one hour
If after one hour the soap is hard to remove from the mold, let it sit in the freezer for another 30 minutes. Usually, you will be able to remove the soap without any problems after it’s been in the freezer for 60 minutes. DIY soap seems quite popular nowadays, and no matter what kind of essential oil added, homemade soap is less effective as professional soap regarding germicidal Antibacterial, and is relatively not as much economical as to use it frequently. Besides, JOBY,soap supplies
, also provided fruit-perfumed soaps provide extra care for your skin.
Colorful Soap kids product
If you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please send to our alternative email: [email protected], or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.